« Home | about my mom’s secret blog »

my mom's garden

There are few things in life Mom enjoys more than her garden. She literally spends the entire summer outdoors tending to it.

This summer Mom's garden was part of the garden club's annual show.

If Mom had a blog, she'd post her garden show pictures on it.


Garden Tour, originally uploaded by mymomssecretblog.



Angelica pod, originally uploaded by mymomssecretblog.



Poppy, originally uploaded by mymomssecretblog.



Delpheniums1, originally uploaded by mymomssecretblog.




deone, originally uploaded by mymomssecretblog.

I like the idea you have behind your blog. Even if it is sneaky :)

That garden is terrific. It really inspires me to do more with my garden. Your mother should be really proud of it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Post a Comment
What's so secret about my mom's blog?

Well, first off, she doesn't know she has one.

*Learn More*

    mymomssecretblog (at) yahoo (dot) com